Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Britain Designs

Little Britain Designs, Oh, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...

Their collections - boots, skins, hair, and clothing - are edgy, very alternative, sharp, urban, uber-sexy and reeks of the essence of cool.  Punk, goth, kindred and funky streetwear are all catered for at Little Britain Designs.  Outfits range between 200L - 400L, so if one is on a budget, LBD is not the first shop I'd visit; they are, however, on the list of the top ten stores I'd visit first when shopping for funky and edgy themed clothing.


I dig this little number, a new release 'Fallen', retailing at 400L.  As soon as I saw this outfit, it fairly begged to be teamed with a pair of LBD boots, of which, thankfully, there is an extensive and varied collection.   I'm a lover of the color black, a very versatile and elegant color that can hide a multitude of sins, and thankfully LBD indulges my color fetish!

Boots: 'New Rock Chain Spikes and Studs', Little Britain Designs.

I just love their boots - thick, chunky, with chains, studs, spikes, and all manner of bad-ass attachments.  LBD boots are perfect to complement a Matrix-style leather trench coat, ripped or grunge jeans, any outfit in black...or even your birthday suit - and nothing but the boots (of course!). 

Their jeans are among the most colorful and funky I've seen anywhere.  The only criticism I have of them is that many are branded with popular punk and metal band names, and I have a personal dislike of wearing some band name on my jeans - I don't mind branded tee-shirts, but I draw the line when it comes to my jeans.  Also, you can't buy the jeans as a separate item, you must buy the whole set.


No comments:

Post a Comment